John Stuparitz, DDS, MS
Endodontist Gurnee IL
Dr. John E. Stuparitz was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana where he double majored receiving two degrees in Biology and Chemistry. After graduating from University of Illinois he attended Marquette University where he received his DDS. Dr. Stuparitz then became a Naval Officer and was awarded acceptance into the highly prestigious GPR (General Practice Residency) program a full year of extensive training in emergency and higher level of accreditation at the Oakland Naval Hospital. After successfully completing the GPR, he and his family moved to a naval base in Sardinia, Italy where he led his team who was routinely voted as the best clinic in the entire European theater by patients and peers. Dr Stuparitz returned to the Great Lakes Naval Base where he completed a year of Advanced Endodontic Microsurgeries (ACP) and taught at Northwestern Dental School. After nine years in the Navy, Dr John Stuparitz continued his post graduate education at Northwestern University graduating top in his graduating class with a Masters in Endodontics in 1995.
Dr John E Stuparitz has been an active member of the following professional organizations:
- AAE – Association of American Endodontists
- ADA – American Dental Association
- LCDS – Lake County Dental Association
- Coolidge Club – Endodontic Study Club
- NSDS – North Suburban Dental Society
- CDS – Chicago Dental Society
- Marquette Dental School Alumni
- Northwestern Dental Alumni
- Life time Member of the University of Illinois Alumni
- DOCS Member and Certified Provider – (Dental Office Conscience Sedation)
Dr Stuparitz incorporates his high degree of skill with the use an endodontic microscope into his practice full time and was a pioneer in incorporation the microscope with all types of endodontic diagnosis and treatment in Illinois.